Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 28/2023 27.09.2023
Walk in interview for Indian Citizens for two positions of Data Analyst in the DBT funded research project entitled “Genome India: Cataloguing the Genetic Variation in Indians” in the Laboratory of Dr. E. V Soniya at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidate must have B.Tech/MSc in Life Sciences/Computational Biology/Allied Science with demonstrable programming skills in Perl/Python and R. Knowledge of Linux based operating system and shell scripting is a must. Application level knowledge of bioinformatics tools for human genome analysis. Candidates who don’t have experience in Perl/Python/ R programming are not encouraged to apply.
- The Candidates with experience in assembly and analysis of large scale genomic data such as Human Genomes are preferred. Experience in GWAS and SNP analysis using GATK and other bioinformatics tools desirable.
Below 28 years as on October 05, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ Rs. 31,000/- per month (consolidated).DURATION
For a period of 3 months.
October 05, 2023 at 10.00 AM
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB),
Thycaud Post, Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 014, Kerala, India
- Age proof, qualifications and experience are essential to be considered for interview. Only those fulfilling the above criteria will be allowed to attend the interview. No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
- The orginal certificates will be verified before the interview.
- All candidates are advised to be present at RGCB,Main Campus before the 10:00 AM for selection procedures.
Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.