- AY310165 Homo sapiens truncated proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) gene, complete cds.
- AY310164 Homo sapiens PCNA gene, exon 1 and partial cds.
- AY310163 Homo sapiens PCNA gene, exon 1 and partial cds.
- AY310162 Homo sapiens PCNA gene, exon 1 and partial cds.
- Y490254 Homo sapiens P-glycoprotein (MDR1) gene, partial cds.
- NM_000015 Homo sapiens N-acetyltransferase 2 (arylamine N-acetyltransferase)
- AY847950 Cytochrome b gene, partial sequence; mitochondrial of H. puera
- AY847951 NADH dehydrogenase subunit-4(ND4) gene, partial sequence; mitochondrial of H. puera C.
- AY847952 Cytochrome b gene, partial sequence; mitochondrial of H. puera C. (Coimbatore)
- AY847953 Cytochrome oxidase subunit I (COI) gene, partial sequence; mitochondrial of H. puera C.
- AY847954 NADH dehydrogenase subunit 1 (ND1) gene, partial sequence; mitochondrial of H. puera C.
- AY571148 Cytochrome oxidase I subunit of H. puera C.
- AY572232 16S rRNA gene of H. puera C.
- AY572235 Cytochrome oxidase gene of H. puera C.
- AY575214 12SrRNA gene of H. puera C.
- AY572233 28S ribosomal RNA gene of H. puera C.
- AY572234 Beta-tubulin intron gene of H. puera C.
- AY572236 18s ribosomal RNA gene of H. puera C.
- AY572237 Elongation factor I alpha introns of H. puera C.
- AY572238 Wingless gene of H. puera C.
- AY575215 Elongation factor I alpha gene of H. puera C.
- AY847957 Tabanus atratus calo protein-like mRNA, partial cds
- AY847955 Moricin I mRNA, partial cds of H. puera C.
- AY847956 Moricin II mRNA, partial cds of H. puera C.
- Developed Allele Typer a Windows based Allele typing software used for mutation studies.
- Developed Genome Profile Analysis (GPA) a windows based software used for mutation analysis on genes of Pharmacogenomic and Immunogenetic interests.
- Developed GENOPACK a Linux based software for Allele sequence matching, Sequence Alignment, Complementary and reverse complementary strand generation, Protein translation, Position Matching, Motif matching, Restriction Mapping, Consensus sequence generation, Searching for open reading frames and the corresponding patterns and supports Format conversion.
- Developed software, Psychiatric Patient Management System (PPMS) is a PHP PERL based patient data management software based on DSM IV criteria. All the commonly used psychiatric rating scales and side effects rating scales are integrated into the software. It automatically scores the patients positive, negative, cognitive and overall symptoms profile at initial presentation and subsequent followups. It is useful to clinicians, researchers, public health professionals and health inspectors.
Absracts / Presentations / Invited Lectures
- Priya, Krishna, Sasikala, Kesavarao, Banerjee, Moinak, Sreenivas, Lakshmi, Sathyan, Sanish, & Nil, Rajesh. (2015). ASSOCIATION OF IL-1 beta Polymorphisms with Rheumatoid Arthritis is Independent on autoantibody status in South Indian population. Tissue Antigens 85 (5), 394.
- Srinivas, L., Neetha, N., Nair, C., Allencherry, P. M. & Banerjee, M. (2014). Association of pro-inflammatory cytokine gene polymorphisms with schizophrenia in South Indian population. Molecular Cytogenetics, 7, P41.
- Sebastian M, Davis P, Ramdas P, Banerjee M (2014) A novel mutation in 3'UTR of GJB2 gene in autosomal recessive nonsyndromic sensorineural hearing loss in South Indian population. Molecular Cytogenetics 7: P113
- Priya EK, Banerjee M, Rajesh S, Sasikala K (2014) IL 10 gene-1082 G/A shows an associatoin with rheumatoid arthritis patients of South Indian Population. Molecular Cytogenetics 7: P114.
- Nair FK, Suresh P, Banerjee M (2014) Genetic variation of ITGB3 is associated with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in South Indian children. Molecular Cytogenetics 7: P109.
- Alex AM, Suresh P, Banerjee M (2014) Association of clock gene variants with Autism Spectrum Disorder in South Indian population. Molecular Cytogenetics 7: P117.
- Balan, S., Sumitha, P., Bharadwaj, T., Lekshmi, S., Sathyan, S., Radhakrishnan, K., and Banerjee, M. (2012). Role of ABCB1 Variants on Postoperative Seizure Recurrence in Patients with AED-Resistant Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Neurology 78. P05.079.
- Sathyan, S., Balan, S., Koshy, L, Easwer HV, Premkumar S, Alapatt J P, Nair S, Bhattacharya RN , Banerjee M. (2011). The role of Versican and collagen type I alpha2polymorphisms in intracranial aneurysms in a south Indian population. HUGO Journal 5, P127. (Conference proceeding in Journal; Human Genome Organisation-Human Genome Meeting 2011)
- Balan, S., Sumitha, P., Bharadwaj, T., Lekshmi, S., Sathyan, S., Radhakrishnan, K., and Banerjee, M. (2011). An inquiry into the role of ABCB1 genetic variants in predisposition to epilepsy and pharmaco resistance. HUGO Journal 5, P83.
- Das, A., Mathew, A., Vijayan, N., Radhakrishnan, K., and Banerjee, M. (2009). A Novel Association of ATP-Binding Cassette Family Gene (ABCB1) among South Indian Patients with Epilepsy. Neurology 72, A7.
- Neetha N V, Linda Koshy Vaidyan, Chandrasekhar N, Mathew Anila, Chandrashekharan Nair, Allencherry Priya, Moinak Banerjee. (2008) Association studies of neurotransmitter receptor and transporter genes in the theranostics of schizophrenia in a South Indian population. Genomic Med; 2:389–400.
- Vijayan, N., L. Srinivas, L. V. Koshy, C. Natarajan, P. M. Allencherry, C. M. Nair, and M. Banerjee. (2008) "274-Understanding treatment response and association of genotype phenotype correlates in schizophrenia from a population genetics viewpoint." Schizophrenia Research 98: 146-146.
- Anna Alkelai, James Crowley , Tania Das Banerjee, Sophia Docherty, Elizabeth Hare, Michael J Galsworthy, Deepak Grover, Dylan Grubb, Robert Karlsson, Jonathan Mill, Srigan Sen, Marlon P. Quinones, Eric Vallender, RanjanaVerma, Neetha.N.Vijayan, Sandra Villafuerte, Aristotle N. Voineskos, Heather Volk, Lan Yu, Petra Zimmerman, Coordinated by: Lynn E. DeLisi. (2008) The XVth World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics, October 7-11, 2007; Rapporteur summaries of oral presentations; American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics, 147B, 2, 233-277.
- Neetha N V, Sujatha Bhaskar, Linda Koshy Vaidyan, Chandrasekhar N, Chandrashekharan Nair, Moinak Banerjee. (2005). Association of dopamine receptor polymorphisms in schizophrenia. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B-Neuropsychiatric Genetics 131B, 1, 110.
- Neetha, N. V., C. Nair, and M. Banjeree. (2004) "Association of SER311CYS DRD2 polymorphism in patients with schizophrenia from South India." American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B-Neuropsychiatric Genetics, vol. 130B, 1, 144.