Mandatory instructions to be followed by the students
- The students shall produce a valid negative COVID-19 RTPCR Tests Results before starting their Training Facilities.
- Please make sure that the students applying for the internship program online should also contact the concerned faculty through phone or email before joining the institute.
- Students shall be subject to regular Thermal Scanning procedures.
- The students shall submit an undertaking to the effect that they are free from any associated COVID 19 symptoms and that they are not primary or secondary contacts to any COVID 19 patients, as on the date of starting their training procedure at RGCB.
- The students shall undertake that in case they come into contact with any COVID 19 patients during the course of training period, they will promptly inform RGCB authorities and abstain from attending the further training procedure. In case of such students, the training will be resumedonly after they complete the quarantine period.
- Students within the Campus of RGCB shall always be bound to follow all norms related to social distancing, using of face masks of appropriate quality, frequent washing of hands/handsanitation and other prescribed hygiene practices
- Fees shall not be refundable, in case the students decide to discontinue their Training, in betweenfor whatever reasons.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must apply by clicking 'Apply' button in order to apply for training request. The email ID used must belong to the trainee. The email address must be valid and functional. All communications shall be sent only to the registered email address.
- If you have problems with or need assistance with the application, please call +91-471-2529-470 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Applications can be submitted 6 months before your proposed training period.
- Students are to remit the fees online within three days of acceptance by the scientist. Guarantee cannot be given to those who fail to pay fees in advance. Fees once paid will not be reimbursed.
- Bring the duly filled and signed application form on the joining date. Report to Office of Academic Affairs, RGCB.
- Students should not apply to more than one faculty [laboratory] simultaneously.
- Those who apply for internship/ project work in a laboratory are to wait for three days for acceptance.
- If acceptance is not received within three days they may approach the other laboratory.