Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 22/22 06.07.2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Project Assistant in a DST funded program entitled "Gender Advancement for Transforming Institutions (GATI)” sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (KIRAN Division), Government of India under the supervision of Dr. Devasena Anantharaman at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidate is expected to Liaise with the internal committee members to execute the objectives of the project.
- The candidate is expected to coordinate with external members and advisors or Institutes/Universities.
- The candidate is expected to Implement project performa, collate data, conduct analysis and synthesize output graphs and charts.
- The candidate is expected to assist in organizing conferences, meetings and workshops for the project implementation.
- The candidate must have consistent academic record with Post-Graduate Degree in
Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with minimum 1 year work experience in implementing S & T
based societal projects
OR Graduate in Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with minimum 3 year’s experience in implementing S &T based societal projects.
- The candidate must have good academic record with first class or 1st Division throughout academia.
- Knowledge in Statistics will be preferred.
- Candidate with computational skills including Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint, data collection and analysis and report writing, along with excellent communication skills.
Below 35 years as on July 27, 2022. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ 22,000/- consolidated per month.
Initially for a period of one year or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation.
Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of marks obtained and scanned copies of original certificates/credentials and experience to reach the undersigned only through Email on or before August 12, 2022. The Application form along with all supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file to email@example.com. The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the ‘SUBJECT' part of the Email. If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.