Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 03/2019 27.05.2019
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Receptionist for KRIBS-BIONEST, Cochin.
- Pre-university or 10+2 with experience or fresh graduate preferably commerce with good English speaking skills.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ RESPONSIBILITES
- Basic computer knowledge with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Strong data entry and typing skills with attention to detail.
- Working experience with clerical skills such as typing, copying and faxing.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and effective English speaking and listening skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to work as a team
- Strong customer service skills.
- Should exhibit high levels of professionalism.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines simultaneously, receiving calls from different clients & address queries, communicate information and pass on information from external clients to scientist and dialing calls for collecting information.
- Communicate professionally with various companies working within the facility.
- Greeting the visitors and customers.
- Filing, faxing and laminating the required documents and organizing files.
- Indexing the relevant files into the appropriate databases
- Preparing documents for shipping and mailing.
- Maintaining the office supplies and inventories and supports the finance and the administration team.
- Organize meetings and make necessary arrangements
- Coordinate students visiting the institute for various training programs.
- Maintain attendance of students.
Female, Below 30 years as on 4th June, 2019.
15,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 4th June, 2019. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at KRIBS-BIONEST (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at KRIBS-BIONEST, the position will be co terminus with end of the project. Filled applications should be sent to Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Poojappura, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram - 695014, Kerala.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview and only those who are successful in the written test will be interviewed.
No TA/DA/Other emoluments will be given for appearing in the written test/interview.